Friday, November 29, 2013

Black Friday Sale

Remember last week when I told you I had to clean out some stuff?  Well, believe it or not, I started.    Since I still have to do Lady #64, and most of the stuff for my ladies is on the dining room table, I started with the mess in the corner of my bedroom:

Time for purging, I think!

Those bins (except for the bottom one) were so full that they were spilling out of the tops.  I couldn't stand it!  Besides, I knew there was an overabundance of fabric for my needs.  I really haven't been sewing quite as much lately and needed to purge and see exactly what I had.  So, one by one, I brought the bins into the kitchen and sorted:


After going through three bins (which is all of my available fabric...other than the black and whites, solids & specific holiday fabrics), I decided that this stuff needed to go.  I couldn't believe that I had 2 yards of some fabrics.  Mostly I buy in 1/8 to 1/4 lots since I do lots of smaller projects and need variety rather than quantity.


So, I packed it up and squished all into 2 large flat rate priority boxes.  Who's game?  (US residents only, please!)  I figure $45 is a fair price for 8+ lbs of fabric....including shipping for 1 box.  The flat rate priority cost is $16.85 and there will be a Paypal charge, but when I googled "How many yards are in 1 lb of fabric?" I got between 3 - 4 1/2 yards.  Not bad!  One box weighs 9 lbs, the other 9 1/2 lbs.   So........2 boxes for $45 each!  What a deal!


They're all packed and ready to go as soon as I get your mailing info (and $$).  If you are interested, please e-mail me at the address on my sidebar.  There are only 2!   So, first come, first served!  BUT, we need to talk first.  DO NOT send $$ until we talk via e-mail, please!  Happy shopping!

6 comments:

Ellyn said...

Ha! I'm purging too, please don't send your extras my way!

Annie said...

Good luck with your grab bag black Friday! :-)

Jennifer M. said...

That is a lot of purging! Your offer is very tempting but my closet is bursting at the seams already of my own crap! LOL If only I crafted as quickly as I purchased. ;-)

Farm Gate Creations Incorporating Hummingbird Quilting said...

Good luck off loading your stash....
I'm sure that it will be snatched up more sooner than later.

kiwikid said...

I wish I didn't live so far away!!

Susan said...

Shame I'm not in the states...what an opportunity!