Friday, September 20, 2013

Just envelopes this week......

Nothing too exciting this week.  Just envelopes (again).......sorry!

"The Fat Cat Sat on The Mat"

Happy Birthday envelope

How about some birthday cake?

Happy Birthday, friend!

Happy Birthday to my BIL...

"The Yellow Yacht"

"Go Pack Go!"

Fortune Teller mail

Remember the days....

Early Reader for the week to Audrey

Ain't grocery shopping fun????

Yikes, a double flower???

Whew...............and you wonder what I do all week?????  I counted all the envelopes I've done so far and counted over 400.........YES!!!  400!!!  Crazy!  I am still enjoying it though, so you'll probably see a few more.  Hope you're not bored!

The city is redoing our roads in our subdivision, so we've had quite a mess.  Tomorrow, they are pouring replacement curbs and one right in front of my driveway will be one of them so I might just "be in jail" here until Tuesday when we're allowed to drive on them.  UGH!!  Good thing Michaels had a sale on Copics this past week!  30% off.  I needed a few...................

10 comments:

Christine S said...

Your envelopes are never boring! I love to look at them as much as I enjoy looking at quilts!

Stephanie said...

Keep posting your envelopes, I love your artwork! If I did't know better I would say you lived in my neighborhood as we are having the same work done. They did our side last week now it is the other side. Either way it is hard to get in and out of the neighborhood. And they still have not poured the two blocks they took out of our sidewalk:( Good luck, it seems when you can't go out is when you want to most:)

Annie said...

I don't know why you're apologizing...your envelopes are SO fun to look at. Even funner to receive!

Mail Adventures said...

Your envelopes are just wonderful. Sometimes they inspire me (but I can't draw so well...) :/

Cindy Sharp said...

Never dull! I love your work.

Mary said...

Thanks for the smiles! I'm glad you replenished your pen supply...that means more happy art to come.

Createology said...

Over 400 fabulous envelopes is amazing...however the smiles and faces that have lit up seeing these is probably thousands. Hand prints in the fresh new curbs??? Let the drawing continue forever dear...

In stitches and seams said...

those are just fun... who would not love to get mail in one of those envelopes ... they just make you/me smile.
in stitches

Rettabug said...

Oh Carol...that 2nd one...the lady with the wine glass & the "Celebrate" stamp is just priceless!

The last one is especially creative, too. How on earth you come up with these, I'll never understand. Your brain is unlike anyone I've ever known. LOL

You could have been an illustrator for a series of children's books. You could STILL have a second career, ya' know.

Try not to go stir crazy, being stuck in the house till Tues. Just think of all the gasoline you'll save! Ha!

Hugs,
Rett

Little Penpen said...

Your envelope art just makes me smile and smile and smile. Love them. question: do you actually 'mail' those in regular mail?