Friday, December 11, 2009

Toddler Togs

No table runners and Christmas quilts for me to finish....oh, no!  I have to make something special for the two "sweeties" in my life....my 8 month old granddaughter and my 22 month old great niece.  Too bad my granddaughter lives in Florida because they'd be so cute together in these outfits, don't you think?  (And huge thanks to my two dear friends who did the machine embroidery for me.....what would I do without you???)  The pants were easy!!!  


And then, because my sister, who is my nieces grandmother, loves snowmen so much, I just had to make a snowman outfit for Christmas.  Won't she look cute in January wearing this?


Incidentally, since many of you asked.......I am seriously thinking of publishing the Tree Skirt pattern.  I hope that pleases you and you'll keep it mind for your 2010 sewing.  I'll let you know when it's ready for sale, okay?

6 comments:

Susan said...

Cute, cute, cute.

Cole's Corner said...

I love the baby outfits!!! Tooooo cute!

Would love to buy your tree skirt pattern, too.
How great!

Karen said...

These are such adorable outfits, Carol! I think that the pattern for the tree skirt is a wonderful idea. I think some of your princess wall quilts would be great as patterns, too!

Amanda Jean said...

LOVe that snowman!!!

Anonymous said...

These are jsut too cute. I love the reindeer with their tiny bows!

Anonymous said...

Love the snowman and am so excited for the tree skirt pattern!